Friday, May 11, 2012

The Un-Washable Window


Dear Diary,
       
I cannot believe this! It’s been a month, a whole month! But to me it feels like it’s been a whole year, they…haven’t…washed me! Outrageous I know. You see cant they tell I am not an ordinary window; I am “the window” of “Bart’s Windows.” The face you see on the television, I make the magic here and yet they neglect to wash me. Just yesterday this punk kid was talking down the street; he must have been two or three years old and boy could you tell that this kid he was not a fan of my beautiful shine. He had the nerve to wipe is grimy, scummy, yuck-filled hands all over me!

I felt so violated….

But that is not even the WORST OF IT! Bart then walked right past me, right past me! You could tell he saw the whole disgrace…and he didn’t even WASH ME!

Does anybody have a heart anymore?

I guess the world will never learn to appreciate me; ”the window” of “Bart’s Windows.”

Life as a window huh…. It’s not easy!


~The Un-washable Window

No comments:

Post a Comment